The Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage publishes its specialised journal, the Bulletin, the prestigious collection Scientia Artis, and three series devoted to the Flemish Primitives: the Corpus, the Repertoire and the Contributions.
A total of 120 publications found. Showing 120 items on page 2 of 20.
The Ghent Altarpiece
G. Steyaert, M. Postec, J. Sanyova & H. Dubois (2021)
Copies of Flemish Masters in the Hispanic World (1500-1700)
E. Lamas & D. Garcia Cueto (eds.) (2021)
Museums at the Crossroads
De Saint-Ignace à Saint-Loup
T. Cortembos & M.-C. Claes (ed.) (2021)
Namur. Histoire et Patrimoine
The Bruegel Success Story
C. Currie (ed.) (2021)
Underdrawing and Technology in Painting
Flesh, Gold and Wood
E. Mercier, R. De Boodt & P.-Y. Kairis (ed.) (2020)
Trouble finding what you were looking for?
New articles are continuously being published by our staff in journals and scientific magazines. Go to the BALaT database and search for the Institute's scientific peer-reviewed research publications.
More about our editions
- KIK-IRPA Bulletin
- Scientia Artis
- Three series on the Flemish Primitives: Corpus, Contributions, Repertoire
Do you have any questions or want more information? Please contact us!
Elisabeth Van Eyck
Head of the Cel
You can find our own publications, as well as other reference works in our library
All our information, including our photo library, is open to the general public.
- Browse the catalogue
- More info & opening hours
Do you want to be kept informed about the release of new publications?
Our newsletter allows you to peek into what's going on in our team.
Stay in touch
- Heritage is alive, and has a lot to tell you
- Stay informed about the ins and outs of our Belgian art heritage
- There is more happening within the KIK than you think, in our newsletter we open our doors
- We invite partners, companies, researchers, restaurateurs, students to enter into a dialogue